GovTech: Investors Look Ahead Panel with Serent from the State of GovTech Event
June 18, 2021
- What’s the difference between Seed, VC, and Private Equity?
- What should I expect if a GovTech software I use receives funding?
- How do different types of capital investments affect the buying decision of government employees?
- What are the implications if your GovTech vendor is acquired?
- What makes the government sector attractive to investors?
- What are the key trends in GovTech?
- What are the key macro drivers for GovTech companies in 2022?
- How should fast-growing companies balance innovation with regulation?
- What are the metrics investors look for when evaluating GovTech companies?
- How do investors view GovTech companies that sell into multiple sectors?
- Do investors see a future of international expansion for US-based GovTech companies?
- Moderator: Steve Ressler, Entrepreneur & Investor
- Pallavi Thatai, Vice President, Serent Capital
- Jeff Cook, Managing Director, Shea & Co
- Frederik Groce, Partner, Storm Ventures
- Julie Lein, Co-Founder and Managing Partner, Urban Innovation Fund
Serent Capital invests in growing businesses that have developed compelling solutions that address their customers' needs. As those businesses grow and evolve, the opportunities and challenges that they face change with them. Principals at Serent Capital have firsthand experience at capturing those opportunities and navigating these difficulties through their experiences as CEOs, strategic advisors, and board members to successful growing businesses. By bringing its expertise and capital to bear, Serent seeks to help growing businesses thrive. Learn more about our portfolio companies.
Nothing presented herein is intended to constitute investment advice, nor sales material, and no investment decision should be made based on any information provided herein. Information provided reflects Serent's views as of a particular time and are subject to change without notice. Any forward looking statements or forecasts are based on assumptions and actual results are expected to vary from any such statements or forecasts. While Serent has used reasonable efforts to obtain information from reliable sources, we make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, reliability, or completeness of third party information presented herein. Past performance is not indicative of future results. There can be no guarantee that any investment strategy employed by Serent will be successful. A full list of portfolio holdings is available on Serent's website.